W13 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal
· What did you learn from the W13 Study: A Journey of Gratitude readings and videos?
This week the readings and videos contained some really amazing information! In relation to entrepreneurship, I enjoyed learning about different paths and approaches when it comes to starting a business. Learning from others experiences is extremely valuable. On a more personal note, I absolutely loved the talk An Attitude of Gratitude by Thomas S Monson. In it he gave a list of people we might have gratitude for. After reading this I was reflecting on my own life and these people and even decided to send some messages expressing my gratitude. The list included showing gratitude for mothers, fathers, teachers, friends, our country, and finally, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the reminder of what a grateful heart and mind can do for our lives. I loved thinking about the people in my life both in the past and present who have shaped things for me and taught me many lessons. Thomas Monson said in his talk “We can lift ourselves, and others as well, when we refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of gratitude. If ingratitude be numbered among the serious sins, then gratitude takes its place among the noblest of virtues.”
· What are you looking forward to learning and experiencing?
It is hard to believe that next week is the final week for this course. I can honestly say that I have enjoyed and gained so much value from the content we have been studying. I hope that the classes I take next semester live up to the standard this class has set. But I really am looking forward to continuing my education and studying business. I plan to make the best of this final week and want to thank Sister Milton for being a great instructor.
Comments
Post a Comment