W03 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal
It has been another great week of classes. I can't believe we've made it through three weeks already.
- What did you learn from the W03 Study: Honesty & Business Ethics readings and videos?
To be honest, at first glance, I expected the content this week to be a little boring. Having integrity is something that I have heard my entire life, and I would like to think that it is a regular part of my day to day. I was pleasantly surprised to actually enjoy the readings and videos this week. Many points were made that I had not previously thought about, and I enjoyed hearing different perspectives than my own.
After studying and learning this week, I have a new and deeper commitment to always have integrity. I loved the reminder or the warning to avoid living a double life. I am reminded about the importance to be consistent across all areas of my life, including in business. It is important for people to know what they are going to get, and that they know I will hold myself to a high set of standards, in any given setting.
- What are you looking forward to learning and experiencing?
There are many things that I am looking forward to learning and experiencing this semester. I am taking four classes right now, and so far this has been my favorite. I tend to be more of a deep thinker and so far each week I have been loving what we are studying. It doesn't feel like a chore, or some heavy to-do. I have genuinely looked forward to the content every week. I've looked ahead at the rest of the course load, and I am especially looking forward to the lessons on overcoming challenges, and moving forward with a driving passion. As much as this class is geared toward entrepreneurship, I have really enjoyed that we have been exploring our own selves at the same time.
Comments
Post a Comment