W07 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal
Based on the 7 habits from the W07
Study: Moving Forward With a Driving Passion activity, respond to the following questions:
·
Which of the 7 habits
has the most meaning for you?
I had
previously read the book “7 Habits of Highly Effective People” several years
ago. Reading again about the 7 habits this week was a great reminder. All seven
of them are important and meaningful to me. If I had to choose one that has the
most meaning, I think it would be habit number one. Be Proactive. The
readings quote the main idea for this habit by saying “We can choose our own
response to any signals or information we receive. We have the ability to
influence our own actions. Therefore, being proactive means to actively choose
what our response will be in any situation rather than to react blindly.”
I love
the idea of not reacting blindly. In my life, this is huge. I have realized
that I have great power within my own home to create the climate. When I am
living and reacting intentionally and being proactive about my choices, there
is a great benefit in my life.
·
Why will the 7 habits
help you fill your life with passion and purpose as you seek to achieve both a
private and public victory?
The 7
habits will help me fill my life with passion and purpose as I seek to achieve
a private and public victory, because once all of the habits are mastered I
will be living a life true to myself and making intentional choices. I will
have taken charge or my life and realized that I am not a victim to my circumstances-
there is great power in this.
I enjoyed
this week and all of the content that we studied. I believe that the things I
am learning in this course are making me the best version of myself.
Comments
Post a Comment